Another classification of acne is whiteheads. They are caused by the accumulation of natural oil. They make the skin uneven. If you try and pop up the whitehead, it will be of no use. They will only harm you. Whiteheads occur in oily skin.
There are many ways of getting rid of whiteheads. It is easier to get rid of whiteheads, but keeping the away is easier. The following natural remedies will help to keep the skin and body healthy:
- Washing face with warm water twice daily will help whiteheads.
- If you fell that your face is oily, splash water.
- Keep your skin moisturized.
- Do not let is dry.
- Use an oil free moisturizer.
- Do not touch your face frequently.
- Make sure that your hands are clean; else bacteria will infect your skin and infection will take place.
- Be well hydrated to get rid of whiteheads. This can be done by drinking lots of water and fresh juices. A warm glass of honey water early in the morning will be highly beneficial for whiteheads.
- Eat lots of vegetables and fruits to help to keep your skin healthy. Avoid the use of oil based beauty products.
- Do not wear lots of makeup.
- Use steam water to remove your makeup. It will help to remove the whiteheads.
Read also: Get Rid of Pimples with Salt Water
These tips will help you to get rid of whiteheads naturally.Whiteheads are the most common problem of all skin types. They get stuck and do not go away. They can make you look ugly and makes the skin rough. They are a nagging problem.
Topical medication is mostly prescribed for the treatment of whiteheads. Apply the medication on the affected area. If the whiteheads are mild, they can heal fast. But there are cases which may take as long as 8 weeks of medication. Keep in mind the patience is required to get rid of whiteheads. Benzoyl peroxide is also used to get rid of whiteheads. This medication has a dual purpose. Since is has anti bacteria in it, it ensures healing of whiteheads. Future occurrence is also reduces as there is a change in the chemical reaction in the pores of the skin.
Other two powerful agents for whiteheads are Sulphur and Resorcinol. There is a decrease in dead skin cells by medicines based on Salicylic acid. They are of great help if the dead skin in the main cause for whiteheads. Tretonoin is derived from vitamin A. It is also used to get rid of whiteheads. It helps in the cell renewal procedure. It also helps to release clogged substances within the skin.
Dermatologist uses extraction as a procedure to treat whiteheads. They use a metallic ring shaped object and put pressure on the whiteheads. This results in a pressure till the pus comes out the socket. This is the most effective method of whitehead removal. This is the best way to get rid of whitehead. But it is advised to get this done by a professional as they know the right method to the procedure.